Intermediate / Senior Interior Designer
LIV Design Studio is an award-winning multi-disciplinary design firm located in Vancouver. Since our inception in 2012, we have become one of the most trusted and recognized interior design firms both locally and internationally. We have completed projects from Vancouver to Toronto and as far away as London and Hong Kong.
We are a team of accomplished, passionate and inquisitive designers who care deeply about the spaces we design. We are trained professionals with incredible depth and breadth of project experience in the areas of multi-family residential, high-end residential, workplace, retail, and hospitality. While keeping end-user experience and design excellence at the forefront of our practice, our design solutions build value and ensure our client’s business goals are realized.
We love to design! It’s what we do. It’s who we are.
Join our team as our next Intermediate/Senior Interior Designer. You will have a stellar design tool-belt and will partner with our lead designers on a variety of multi-family projects. You will be involved in the whole project life cycle from initial development to completion and from design to documentation.
WHAT YOU BRING TO US:
- Degree, Diploma or Certificate in Interior Design or a related field
- 4+ years of related interior design experience with 2+ years of experience with large scale multi-family/multi-residential or hospitality type projects
- Experience in construction document preparation (IFT & IFC) and onsite coordination (Contract Admin)
- Solid knowledge and proficiency of 2D / 3D software, such as AutoCAD and SketchUp
- Proficiency with Photoshop and Microsoft Office Suite
- Proven experience in creating accurate and detailed technical CAD drawings
- Proficient in all code related requirement and design (specifically for the province of BC)
- Excellent communication, presentation, and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced and collaborative environment
- Ability to manage multiple project deadlines simultaneously and prioritize project deliverables
- Experience successfully mentoring and coaching junior designers
- NCIDQ certificate holder or working towards your NCIDQ certificate
- Experience working with Revit
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM US:
- Comprehensive benefit packages
- The opportunity to work alongside a collaborative team that welcomes new ideas and loves a good challenge
- Flexible work environment and hours
- Beautiful office space centrally located in Coal Harbour along the Seawall
- A fully stocked kitchen
- Pet-friendly office
- Weekly office socials, virtual happy hours, etc.
Come LIV with us!
Please note, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
This role is intended to work in studio but due to the current global pandemic situation, all hires will be working from home remotely for the immediate time being.