This month we are greatly inspired by the color red; found everywhere during Chinese New Year. Red symbolizes good luck and happiness. Here are 10 red items to help welcome the year of the Fire Rooster in style.
- These Dynasty Napkin Rings from Kim Seybert will stand out in any table setting. They come in sets of 4.
- The Ora Desk Lamp is a truly rare piece by Australian designer Ross Gardam. Production is limited to twenty-five individually numbered gold pieces.
- Enjoy this modern rendition of chopsticks made of Macassar Ebony.
- Yet another modern adaptation of Chinese culture, this Lucky Envelope contains teabags of Organic Long Life Green and Organic Imperial Oolong.
- This Capiz placemat from Kim Seybert is perfect for anyone seeking to brighten up a family table with the spirit of the New Year.
- Rouge Louboutin is a signature lip color from Christian Louboutin’s Beauty collection that doubles up as a piece of jewelry sure to complement your outfit perfectly at a Chinese New Year dinner.
- This 62% dark chocolate rooster by Thomas Haas ushers in the Year of the Fire Rooster with a handmade creation aimed at showing respect to the tenth sign in the Chinese Zodiac.
- Get regal with the Harcourt 1841 Louis Philippe Glass by Baccarat for your Chinese New Year table. As an ode to a piece commissioned by King Louis-Philippe in 1841, this glass will add a royal element to your dining experience.
- These red napkins are from the Sferra Collection, which we ordered through Fine Linens in New York.
- We absolutely love the Febo High Back Dinnerchair from Maxalto. Look closely at the blanket stich details.
What are your top 10 picks for the Chinese New Year?